Dr. Gerardo Bustillo Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Bustillo?

The best doctor

Dr. Bustillo is one of the best doctors I have known. He always return my phone call personally. He is caring, gentle and knowledgable. He delivered my daughter. I would love to go back to him for my second pregnancy but he does not do anymore deliveries.

Awsome Doctor

Dr Bustillo was the OB for my sister who had a horrible pregnancy. He was kind, and cared for her with the utmost professionalism. I would recommend Dr Bustillo to anybody. Wait time can be delayed if he has to do a delivery at the hospital next door as he does all of his own deliveries during office hours. If you go into labor when he is not on call he has wonderful partners that will care for you. Afterall, he has to have a life, too! As labor is unpredictable, most OBs have back up in case they are not available. It would be impossible to be on call 24/7.

Horrible Pregnancy Expations---

Dr. Bustillo was my OB for both my children, however after being with me for both 9 month terms, he never delivered my babys. First pregnancy was great no complications, and not sure what to expect, until he didnt show up for my delivery. Ok next baby, no complications until about 8 1/2 months I find out the baby was in the breech position. Come to think of it, I dont recall him ever checking the babys position. No, I would have remembered that. One of my last appointments the nurse asks if I thought I was having contractions. I said, probably. So, she thought I should be checked since I was almost due. Sure enough, went into the other room to confirm he felt the babys butt. Scheduled me for a c-section. But when my water broke about a week before, he still never showed for my delivery, after I call the answering service. I work for an OB and he is totally not that way. Shows up for all his pts. Not a very pleasant experience. Very sad. Cause we only planned for two kids. :(

I had never seen a male OB-GYN before, and when I became pregnant, I planned on seeing Dr. Bustillo only once until I could get in to see a female doctor. After my first visit, I felt so comfortable with him. He was so thorough and so personable and really put me at ease. He has an excellent bedside manner and was great throughout my entire pregnancy and delivery. Now when I return to him for my annual exam, he always remembers my daughter's name and asks about her. I would highly recommend Dr. Bustillo.

Dr. Gerardo Bustillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fountain Valley, CA.