Dr. Gerardo G Cisneros Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo G Cisneros?

ms.

Dr.cisnero's is my cpc and I wouldn't want a different one, he takes the time to listen to me when I have concern's relating to my health, he keeps a good eye on me to make sure I am not having any bad side affects from my long term medication by giving me a order for blood work every year, he is fantastic and I love appreciate him, thank you

Patient

He has been my Doctor for over 5 years, I value him very much, he is an excellent Doctor and if he doesn't know, he will send you to someone to find out if there is a problem. I would not trade Doctors. All my family goes to him also

HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Receptionist is rude and he didn't do anything for me!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

Great doctor! Very attentive and knowledgeable.

excellent

Dr. Cisneros is an excellent physician. I am a 56 year old women who has hypertension. Dr. Cisneros has done a marvelous job regulating my blood pressure . I would and have referred him to my friends and family. Moreover, he has compassionate and empathetic interpersonal skills. I am a very grateful and satisfied patient of his.

Friendly

My mom saw Dr. Cisneros he was nice and kind. He listened and took time with her he didn't rush through the appointment. I was very satisfied with the visit. The staff are friendly but the office can get crowded at times. Overall everyone is helpful and friendly.

Wanted a younger patient

I went to see this Dr and he told me that he didn't want a "Skinny 40 year old rat that says no!" Fine, I'd rather not put myself ...

Dr. Gerardo G Cisneros is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Massillon, OH.