Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerardo M Duran has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 17
I've been in this office about 3 times with my kids.. From the first time i went to this office, i had a bad feeling.. I thought it was me at first because I'm so used to my children's original doctor back home (in a diff state) who's office is amazing.. When i originally came into this office i brought with me all of my childrens medical records from the minute they were born till today! I can bet my bottom dollar this Doctor Duran never read my kids files.. He does not perform the proper yearly exam.. He just checks breathing and ears.. And he considers that a physical exam.. The medical assistant tell me he cannot provide medication which raised the last flag for me.. The office is dirty it looks ghetto the wait is ridiculous and he just tries to make small talk about nonsense.. Def taking my children somewhere they will be cared for the right way!
This office looks like it belongs in a third world country, Its not just the looks the staff is RUDE and look unprofessional, and you have to wait like 2 hours to see the doctor. Dr Duran said my daughter had a hernia and tried pushing it in for like 15 mins while she screamed in pain. I took her to Arnold Palmer and turns out it was a swollen lymph node. What kind of doctor mistakes a lymph node for a hernia. Not only that but he is very rude just like the rest of his staff. We changed doctors and absolutely love our new Doctor she is such a breath of fresh air.
Had 9:30 appt and was first one there. Iarrived at 9:20 and was seen at 10am. Previous visits often had much longer waits. The few toys in the waiting room are old and dirty and the walls in the exam rooms are filty.My 3-year old knew that the exam gloves could be made into a fun balloon, yet Dr. Duran made a remark that said everyone wants something for free and refused to give one to him. When my son asked about the rubber chicken in his pocket he quipped that he would have to go to years of medical school to get one.Height and weights are done in metrics and I had to ask what that meant.I can hardly wait until I can go to someone else.
Miami Childrens Hospital
Dr. Gerardo M Duran accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Orange County Pediatrics, 7148 Curry Ford Rd Ste 200, Orlando, FL
Dr. Gerardo M Duran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.