Dr. Gerardo Duran Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gerardo Duran?

Horrible

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I've been in this office about 3 times with my kids.. From the first time i went to this office, i had a bad feeling.. I thought it was me at first because I'm so used to my children's original doctor back home (in a diff state) who's office is amazing.. When i originally came into this office i brought with me all of my childrens medical records from the minute they were born till today! I can bet my bottom dollar this Doctor Duran never read my kids files.. He does not perform the proper yearly exam.. He just checks breathing and ears.. And he considers that a physical exam.. The medical assistant tell me he cannot provide medication which raised the last flag for me.. The office is dirty it looks ghetto the wait is ridiculous and he just tries to make small talk about nonsense.. Def taking my children somewhere they will be cared for the right way!

Rude! Prescribes medicines just to make money.

Posted on January 15th, 2014

Very judgmental doctor, prescribes medicines just to make money. The staff was unbelievably RUDE! I had to hang up the phone because the receptionist was yelling at me because the doctor denied my request for a referral to see a specialist for a second opinion.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR, DIRTY OFFICE

Posted on June 19th, 2013

This office looks like it belongs in a third world country, Its not just the looks the staff is RUDE and look unprofessional, and you have to wait like 2 hours to see the doctor. Dr Duran said my daughter had a hernia and tried pushing it in for like 15 mins while she screamed in pain. I took her to Arnold Palmer and turns out it was a swollen lymph node. What kind of doctor mistakes a lymph node for a hernia. Not only that but he is very rude just like the rest of his staff. We changed doctors and absolutely love our new Doctor she is such a breath of fresh air.

Unknown

Posted on August 15th, 2012

Greedy and no help!

Dirty Office & Toys, Long Waits, Rude

Posted on January 30th, 2012

Had 9:30 appt and was first one there. Iarrived at 9:20 and was seen at 10am. Previous visits often had much longer waits. The few toys in the waiting room are old and dirty and the walls in the exam rooms are filty.My 3-year old knew that the exam gloves could be made into a fun balloon, yet Dr. Duran made a remark that said everyone wants something for free and refused to give one to him. When my son asked about the rubber chicken in his pocket he quipped that he would have to go to years of medical school to get one.Height and weights are done in metrics and I had to ask what that meant.I can hardly wait until I can go to someone else.

Rude Staff

Posted on October 4th, 2011

I have now changed pediatricians due to the lack of professionalism and manners that is displayed. Dr. Duran answers his cellphone during our visit and then tells my husband to move while he is examining my daughter. NEVER again!

Too long, too dirty

Posted on October 29th, 2010

I always set the first appt. and still wait over an hour with people walking in before their set time appt which makes the waiting even longer even if you booked second of the day. No structure what so ever. He's never on time, he's always almost an hour late. The hours changed because he can't never make on time from 9:00 to 9:30 and still it is at its worst. Its very dirty. Dirty chairs, dirty walls, dirty toys, dirty rooms, dirty floor, you name it! I will no longer continue with him, no place for babies or adults.

Posted on August 4th, 2016