Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky
Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sicalo-Oborsky is affiliated with Maryvale Hospital and Honorhealth Deer Valley Medical Center. Dr. Sicalo-Oborsky has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
I almost didn't want to write this because I don't want him to get any busier with more patients, BUT - Although I don't have a diagnosis yet, I already love this doctor because he is miles above any other PCP I have seen. Frankly, someone who actually listens, who calls you at home on a weekend after hospital stays, is an A in my book. He's great.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Sicalo-Oborsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gerardo S Sicalo-Oborsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.