Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerhard E Maale III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gerhard E Maale III has the following 18 expertise
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Replacement
- Chromosome Aberrations
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Cancer
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. Gerhard E Maale III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
My dad was diagnosed with an aggressive cancer from Dr. Maale. Unfortunately Dr. Maale was unable to discuss the results in layman a terms and even though my dad was 86 put us on a chase to go through extensive and painful treatment. My dad survived 2 months after diagnosis. Dr. Maale was too arrogant to suggest pallative care. This robbed my family of quality time and goodbyes we were too busy chasing a cure we never knew that dad was dying.
After 16 months and multiple trips to various doctors A co-worker recommended Dr Maale. The office staff was friendly and quick to get me an appointment. The first meeting Dr Maale was able to give me a diagnose within a few minutes of speaking with him. I was sent for several tests to confirm the diagnoses. He performed the surgery and I'm on the road to recovery. Before finding out about Dr Maale I had been to the Mayo Clinic. They wanted to amputate my leg within minutes of our conversation. I can't thank Dr Maale enough for saving my leg.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
40 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Gerhard E Maale III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTexas Oncology, 4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 710, Plano, TX
Dr. Gerhard E Maale III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.