Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gerhard S Mundinger has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
- Skin Cancer
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
Showing 5 of 5
No one ever wants their baby to go through surgery, but if your child needs any type of plastic reconstructive surgery, go see Dr. Mundinger first. You will not need another consultation. He answered all of my 36 questions, he did not rush me, and I left feeling 100% confident I chose the right surgeon.
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Dr. Gerhard S Mundinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTulane University School Of Medicine, 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA
Dr. Gerhard S Mundinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.