Dr. Germaine M Blaine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Germaine M Blaine?

My dad saw her for the first time in hospital and she was very blunt and showed no compassion. I let it go at that time but we saw her in her office few days later and I could not believe the way she would explain things to my dad. I understand she works in a field that not always has a good out come but when you take away all hope and just basically tell you to go home and die this is horrible. The 2 times we came to her office we left feeling angry and hurt by the way we was spoken too. I see a lot of people like her on this page but I would not take my dog to her......

Restored My Faith !! :)

After very disappointing visits with my other drs, my visit with Dr Blaine exceeded every expectation I could possibly have. She & her staff are logical, compassionate, efficient, using both technical knowledge and common sense. Amazing!

Dr. Germaine M Blaine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.