Dr. Germaine Cummings Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Germaine Cummings?

Posted on November 23rd, 2016

Dr. Cummings was not very intent on listening to my mother's concerns. She brushed them off and prescribed alot of tests and did not explain why. She also saw her a second time and missed a stroke that my mom suffered from. Thankfully I got a second opinion.

Posted on August 25th, 2016

Dr Cummings is one of the best Doctors in Ga!!!!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

new patient and was not pleased with this doctor. she would not write me a prescription for my blood pressure medicine that I have been on for 5 years because she said it was my yearly physical and it was not considered preventive. I did not find out until the next day when my prescription was not called in to pharmacy. called office back was only then was told this information. This is after I advised that I was completely out. Blood pressure medicine is life or death and not to be played with. This is greed and not caring for your patients. lack of professionalism and will not be going back there!!

New Patient Visit

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Horrible!! Staff was very nice. I was a new patient to this practice having my yearly physical completed. This doctor refused to write my prescription ...

Posted on October 19th, 2015

She help me solve a problem that is been going on for years. I have asked other doctors to be able to help me get rid of this problem and they only seem to have made it worse I'm very high on my opinion of Germaine

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2015

Dr Cummings and the whole staff are excellent and very friendly and courteous.

Rude

Posted on August 9th, 2013

I will never choose this doctor again and have been warning friends about her rather than recommending. The new USPSTF guidelines recommend pap smears every 3 years after the age of 21. I am 19 and was harassed by Dr. Cummings for trying to decline a screening. She actually literally yelled at me during a panic attack caused by the shock of having this procedure forced on me when all of my reading lead me to believe practitioners keeping up with the times would not insist on this procedure, I strongly recommend any woman steer clear of this doctor who does not adhere to new medical practices.

Posted on February 18th, 2012

I went to Dr. Cummings for a while because I was looking for a primary care provider closer to where I live who could oversee the management of my variety of chronic conditions. Dr. Cummings was kind and caring, but not very helpful when it came to thinking outside of the box about my health problems or managing more than one problem. After about a year, I gave up on convenience and found a different doctor about an hour away who has been wonderful. Dr. Cummings' staff is great and she is very easy to get in to see. If you are only looking for someone to see for yearly checkups or sick visits, I'm sure that she would be a good option. I just didn't find her to be very helpful when it came to dealing with more complex issues or multiple chronic problems.

Posted on April 15th, 2010

Dr.Cummings and her staff are excellent.

the best in the area

Posted on October 29th, 2009

Dr. Cummings takes her time with you. She looks deep into your problem, then recommend a speicalist if needed.

Very Caring Doctor

Posted on October 7th, 2009

She is very personable and truly seems to listen. I am happy to have her as my Doctor.

Posted on September 27th, 2009

Excellent physician! Takes her time and listens to her patients. I have been a patient of Dr. Cummings for 4 years. Even her staff is excellent and very personable. I drive over 35 miles to see Dr. Cummings. I am comfortable with her as my physician and will continue to use her as my physician.