Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. German B Calero has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. German B Calero has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 2 of 2
Went to Dr Germans office for my D.O.T. medical exam after being seen by the staff... One of the staff members told me that my blood pressure was high. Dr German came in gave me a couple of tests... Looked at me and told me that I was disqualified. Never once tried to explain how to work to get my pressure down.... Nothing.... But he took my $90. He spent 5 minutes with me and said two words. I was in years but he could care less. When I began to complain he told me that I was crazy and to get out. Do yourself a favor fellow CDL drivers... This office is not for you! No explanations No customer service!
Dr. Calero is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
New York Polyclinic Hospital
Dr. German B Calero accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsUrgent Medical Care, 716 S Goldenrod Rd, Orlando, FL
Dr. German B Calero is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.