Dr. German V Crisostomo Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. German V Crisostomo?

Medically Abandoned

I was a long-time patient of Dr. Cristostimo. Overall i had a wonderful impression, as he would listen to my concerns and symptoms and genuinly seemed like he was paying attention. After years of trying, well, every anti-depressant in the book (not for depression i add) in order to battle the effects of my crippling social anxiety which prevented myself from attending a prestigious college and be able to funtion, we tried an ACTUAL anti-anxiety medication. clonazepam. let's just say that i was no longer a zombie wondering around in a seroquel nod which ultimately led to the fridge. after all these medications , i gained 50+ pounds and developed kidney issues.. allllll because my doctor was affraid of the potential for abuse. Now this is of course a reasonable worry to have. So all was fixed and finally was prescribed and i shud have lived happily ever after. or so i thought. I missed 1 counseling appointment, was removed as a patient, all with no taper. Dr. Cristostimo looks at you as a lab rat, not a patient. and when he decides it would be easier not to treat you (as in my case) he simply seizes treatment. legal? he can treat whomever he wishes right? WRONG.

Dr. German V Crisostomo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.