Dr. German A Ramos Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. German A Ramos?

Great person

He is a very dedicated, doctor. He gives advice on how to incorporate healthy habits to his patients.

Best Doctor in Houston

This has been our family doctor for years. When I was pregnant, I tried to switch to several other OB/GYN doctors, but they always put me on hold, or made me wait for a long time in the waiting room and never talked to me. Dr. Ramos always responded immediately to my calls (my baby had to have open heart surgery) and gave me a level of comfort the other doctors were not willing to provide. He takes the time to explain what you have, how he's going to treat it and is very respectful. I recommend him to all my friends. He is also very affordable, if that is an issue.

He is a excellent Dr.,excellent professional, respectufull, acerted on diagnostics, and prompt to attend,and also we think He expend the time who requiered a pacient. He was/is our Dr.for about 17 years.Thanks Dr.Ramos.

Dr. German A Ramos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.