Dr. German M Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. German M Reyes?

Very Nice

Dr. Reyes was very nice. I'm glad I got referred to him.

Knowledgeable and Professional

Dr. Reyes really took time to explain to me everything about my procedure and follow up. It was put in simple terms and au was able to understand it all. Really good Doctor.

great care

Dr. Reyes was to the point, informed, and kind. Great surgeon .

complaint on check in receptionist on June 8,2010

My first time in your office was not pleasent your front office receptionist was rude she gave me the forms to fill out when after I completed fill the forms I walked over to check in desk she asked me for my Id I placed my Id in her hand she took my Id & ins card and she threw them in her work station as I stood awaiting her to make copies she said have a seat I'm on the phone rudely after getting off the phone 5min later she made two copies of my Id & ins card she walked back over to me and layed my Id & ins card on the counter I asked her if she would place them in my hand as I placed them in hers she said why should she I repeated to her that I placed them in her hand & I would like the same treatment she picked up the cards up and shoved them in my hand she had alot more to say but at that time I was tempted to walk and I will let my insurance company know of your rude customer service just think how many patients you may have lost due to her rudeness I look forward to my apology from your office thanks