Dr. Gerond Lake-Bakaar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gerond Lake-Bakaar?

My Doctor

Posted on October 18th, 2016

I developed liver cancer and Doctor Bacaar gave me the news in a unique way. Im a mechanic by trade and he compared my liver to a poor running engine. He said would you like new gaskets or a new engine. Of course new liver was the option. I am two years post transplant and doing great but I am going to miss Dr Bacaar. No longer with Beth Israel Hospital. It was a good race sir and we took the checkered flag. Thank you and forever in your debt.

Thanks Doctor Lake-Baakar

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I am very thankful to have Dr. Lake-Bakaar as my physician, he is caring, thoughtful, very assuring and assertive in finding the right diagnose which he did. He helped me go through my liver problem feeling at ease for which I am very, very, thankful.

Second Opinion

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Was told I had something wrong with my pancreas, with myself and other doctors saying it was my gallbladder, he tried to give me Urso, well went somewhere else and went through gallbladder surgery and being told I was weeks away from my gallbladder exploding, also my doctors and even myself tried to get my medical records and BI wouldn't send them, my advice, get a second opinion.....

Hep C patient.....

Posted on April 15th, 2014

Dr. Lake Bakaar treated me fifteen years ago on Long Island and the virus has been gone since. Great doctor and a real gentleman.

Posted on October 19th, 2017