2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Gerrit G Vanderlugt?

without my meds for several days? very poor...

Beware of this provider as they cant refill medication's before you run out 100% of the time before you run out. They also inconveniently make you call the office to verify and drive back to the office just pick up any pain medication's considered a narcotic. this made me feel like a drug addict. I eventually said never mind about the meds and called another doctor for an appointment. now ill be without my meds for 3 or more day's. since I'm on a limited income and cannot keep running back and forth. This is not the kind of care I would like. Fact is, its not caring at all when treating people like cattle.Sincerely disappointed.

Gerrit G Vanderlugt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MI.