Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gerry R Campos MD
Dr. Gerry R Campos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quincy, MA, with other offices in East Weymouth, MA and Norwell, MA . He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Campos is affiliated with Brigham And Womens Outpatient Pharmacy. He speaks English.
Dr. Gerry R Campos has 3 locations
51 Performance Dr Entry 2
East Weymouth, MA 02189
143 Longwater Dr
Norwell, MA 02061
Dr. Gerry R Campos has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Gerry R Campos has the following 13 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Gerry R Campos is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerry R Campos - Posted on September 29th, 2018
I recently had a Robotic Partial Hysterectomy performed by Dr Campos. I can't thank him enough. He is an outstanding doctor. Very compassionate and informative doctor I have ever had. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs this procedure done. Thank u Dr. Campos. You are the best!!!!!!! Brenda H
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerry R Campos - Posted on June 27th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerry R Campos - Posted on October 6th, 2015
Caring and compassionate
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gerry R Campos - Posted on August 12th, 2012
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Campos is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1981
Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Gerry R Campos Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gerry R Campos, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Quincy, MA, in this video.
Dr. Gerry R Campos is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quincy, MA.