Have you seen Dr. Gerti Tashko?

C.J. Brooks, Et Al - Dr. Reviewer Extroardinaire

I would like to take the time to express to you my most heartfelt appreciation for not only your skill Dr. Tasko, but your compassion and sincerity throughout experiences each and every visit I have had the pleasure of making to your office as Caretaker for Ms. Mary Holloway. Your willingness to discuss and explain “everything” to the both of us gave me a sense of peace and enabled me to continue to be strong when needed, with her. Your skill, knowledge and positive outlook always plays a major role in recovery so well and so quickly. I truly feel that I am always blessed to find myself placed in your company, if not “yet” in your more than capable hands. I also appreciate your arranging tests, and everything you do Sir - with such a “seamless” effort. Saying I am grateful is insufficient Sir - but I can find no other words that “truly” express my feelings appropriately, so I will stick with those two “simple” words with the hope that you know the depth of emotion and gratitude they contain: “Thank You”. Graciously Yours, C.J. Brooks, Esq.

I am learning to live with my Diabetes.

I am no longer afraid to try new drugs that Dr. Tashko introduces. He is a very bright educated young doctor willing to experiment. My health has improved. I am fortunate to have him as a member of my medical team. I look forward to our visits.

My guardian angel Dr. Gerti Tashko

I have had severe endocrinological problems for quite a while and have seen many specialists before being referred to Dr. Tashko. I am beyond ecstatic to report that my experience with Dr. Tashko has been overwhelmingly superb! Not only he got all my ailments under control but I am on my way to full recovery, thanks to him. Dr. Gerti Tashko is an exceptional medical specialist who could uncannily sense your issues and zeros in on them. Then gets you the exact antidote to cure you. Apart from being a brilliant doctor he also has the best demeanor where a patient feels valued and not just another number in the book. He is noble and truly cares for his patients. He spends the time listening to your complaints with real care and then studies them at length and then concludes with an effective solution. The last year with him has been life changing for me as he truly saved my life and actually increased my longevity and willingness to live! I highly recommend Dr. Tashko to ALL that need an endocrinologist for their ailments. I cannot thank him enough as I am grateful beyond words! In short, to me, he is a guardian angel who took charge of caring for my health and wellness and continues doing so.

Best Endoctrinologist and Analytical Physician

Dr. Gerti Tashko is an exceptionally fine Endoctrinologist with a vast medical knowledge and experience gained in his specialty field of practice. He has an inherently rare capability to analyze a patient's complex diabetic conditions and provides solutions custom-tailored to render real improvements in patient controls, medications, care and sustained enhancement of a healthy metabolic lifestyle. He is very personable, understanding and communicates in a sincere manner. I feel priviledged to recommend this outstanding and superb specialist physician practicing in Rockville, Maryland.

What a great Dr!

If your looking for a great doctor, Dr. Tashko is it. He sits and listens to you and is up on his medicines.

Highly recommend! An up to date, professional, personable and thorough endocrinologist. One of the best doctors in any field I have been under the care of. From diagnosis to treatment, I have been confident I'm getting the very best of care. Dr. Tashko is a patient listener. He answers all questions and makes certain the answers are understood.

Amazing Doctor!

Dr. Tashko is one of my favorite physicians. He helped me regain my strength and my overall health has improved significantly. He’s warm, compassionate and a very good listener. I would highly recommend Dr. Tashko.

Dr Tashko

Dr Tashko is the best endocrinologist I have ever had. Sadly he moved away from where I live and moved back to where he was from. Since he's left the practice I go to I haven't found one doctor I like. I will be seeing the Dr that replaced him at the practice soon but if I don't like him either I will make the drive to see Dr Tashko even though it a pretty long trip for me. He's very understanding about things and realizes it's not easy dealing with what I have at times and he always gives you encouragement and told me I'm doing really good and working very hard to make sure I take care of myself. By far best endocrinologist I have ever had

Dr. Tashko is a rare find in the health care community and I am happy he is my Dr.

Dr. Tashko is a very caring doctor. He takes his time to spend with you and he addresses all concerns. If your bring in prior tests he takes time to review them while your are there for your visit. He is very up to date on diabetes and hypertension treatments. If your try one thing and it does not work, he works with you to find a good treatment plan that fits. He has a positive attitude and really wants the best for all his patients. I highly recommend him for anyone looking for a good endocrinologist.

I have a bigger health concern context and am, frankly, kind of tired talking about it so I rigged up a short summary "Medical Resume" and just handed it to Dr. Tashko. He read it very carefully and answered my questions thoughtfully. I go to the doctor rather a lot, and he made this as efficient as I had hoped for while his demeanor and just the way he considered the information and questions I presented him with assured me that I was in the right place. Thank you!

Dr.Tashko is very caring and thorough. Very up to date with treatments and medications. Would highly recommend.

Dr. Gerti Tashko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Potomac, MD.