Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gesner Torchon
Dr. Gesner Torchon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Myers, FL, with another office in Fort Myers, FL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Torchon is affiliated with HealthPark Medical Center, Cape Coral Hospital and Lee Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gesner Torchon has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gesner Torchon has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gesner Torchon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gesner Torchon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Torchon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
HealthPark Medical Center
Cape Coral Hospital
Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
Gulf Coast Hospital
33 Years Experience
Universite D'Etat D'Haiti
Graduated in 1984
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gesner Torchon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Myers, FL.