Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Geza M Torok
Dr. Geza M Torok, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Somerset, NJ. His specialties include Adult Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Torok is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton and St Peters University Hospital. Dr. Torok has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Geza M Torok has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
I CALLED THE DOCTORS OFFICE AND THEY SAID MY INSURANCE WAS ACCEPTABLE. I ALSO CALLED HORIZON TO SEE IF THIS DOCTOR WAS LISTED ON MY INS., THEY SAID YES. I MADE AN APPOINTMENT CONFIDENT THAT 2 CALLS VERIFYING MY APPT. WAS OK. WHEN I ARRIVED AT HIS OFFICE AND SHOWED MY HORIZON ACCESS MEDICARE CARD THE RECEPTIONIST TOOK IT TO DR. GEZA AND HE SAID IT WAS UNACCEPTABLE. I AM 81 YEARS AND IT WAS DIFFICULT TO TRAVEL AND BE REFUSED AFTER MY INS. WAS CONFIRMED BY TWO SOURCES. SEEMS LIKE A VERY UNRELIABLE DOCTOR BASED ON THIS EXPERIENCE. I ALSO REPORTED THIS TO MY INSURANCE PROVIDER.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Torok is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Geza M Torok accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMedigest Associates Pa, 21 Clyde Rd Ste 102, Somerset, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Geza M Torok in this video.
Dr. Geza M Torok is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Somerset, NJ.