Dr. Ghada Afifi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghada Afifi?

Consult

Posted on September 13th, 2017

Dr. Afifi was very confident yet approachable. She had good ideas on how to resolve my issues and gave me several solutions to choose from. Good and warm staff as well.

Awesome Blossom

Posted on April 8th, 2016

Excellent Job! Great staff! 5 Stars

Tummy tuck

Posted on January 10th, 2016

I did interview 5 doctors in Sacramento area and I decide to go with Doctor Afifi she is professional surgeon don't give any promises She is real,down to earth. Love her ,she is my doctor for real. I did tummy tuck and liposuction ,result is amazing ,never Thoth I will get that good result. Thank you dr Afifi.

Best Surgeon!!!!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

Amazing Surgeon! She truly takes into consideration the best look and end goal of her patients.

Posted on August 17th, 2015

Dr. Afifi is one of the highest skilled physicians around. She is a perfectionist and puts her patient’s goals first. I have and will continue to recommend her to anyone looking for top quality results !

Breast decrease

Posted on December 14th, 2014

Dr Afifi did an awesome job!! You can't tell I had anything done. I healed up fantastic and my twin are beautiful!

The doctor

Posted on September 5th, 2014

The doctor is not only well respected for her work, but she is such an awesome person to have do this procedure for you. She made me feel comfortable every step of the way. The office staff was extremely friendly, professional and over-all wonderful. Also, the results were amazing!!!

I didn't know what to expect

Posted on July 29th, 2014

I didn't know what to expect. I felt very comfortable with her and she took the time to answer all my questions. I didn't get a sales pitch about how great she was and why she was better than other doctors, instead, she spent time asking me what I wanted and trying to make sure I was happy. I chose her based on referrals from friends and reviews of her on websites...

I was really comfortable

Posted on July 11th, 2014

I was really comfortable with Dr Afifi because she took the time to explain everything to me, I read her credentials & her experience (she has a lot of experience) but overall she made me feel secure & confident.

I did a lot of research

Posted on June 30th, 2014

I did a lot of research on her and I liked what I read about her. Also once I met her I felt like I clicked with her well. She didn’t make any promises or blow smoke she just said she will do the best she can based on what my expectations are and hopes that we will both be happy. I was referred by another patient and I'm choosing to rate Dr. Afifi 5 STARS because she is an honest professional and actually cares about her patients and her work shows it. She did a wonderful job in making my boob job look just PERFECT for my body without overdoing It and the price wasn’t bad for her quality of work as well. I really lucked out! I went in and had great consultation with Dr. Afifi! She made me feel very comfortable and was honest with her opinion which I feel so often is not given by many plastic surgeons! She not once quoted me for obvious unnecessary procedures. The whole process from paying was easy to the actual day of surgery. Great results, great breast and NO refund gap here ! VERY HAPPY patient, she’s definitely saving lives here :)

She is a self-proclaimed perfectionist

Posted on June 16th, 2014

She is a self-proclaimed perfectionist. She is very down to earth and she does not sugar-coat things, she will tell it like it is. The staff is wonderful and the surgery center staff was amazing as well.

Went to her

Posted on May 13th, 2014

Went to her Santa Ana office. Dr. Afifi is thorough, made me feel comfortable and counseled me on what is best for me to look younger and feel better. Her fee was reasonable and I really liked her. A woman plastic surgeon understands me.