Dr. Ghanshyam S Gupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghanshyam S Gupta?

Thorough and kind doctor

I have had three or four colonoscopies with Dr. Gupta, including two upper endoscopies. I have to have colonoscopies nearly yearly because of Lynch Syndrome. He always consults with me first, and talks to me after the procedure. The staff are pleasant and courteous. He orders tests when needed and doesn't just take the way way out it seems. Dr. Gupta is always professional and kind to me. The only drawback is that the waiting times are usually kind of sucky.

He is uncaring, unprofessional. I was referred to him by my PCP for colonoscopy. He didn't show up for consultation visit. He didn't talk to me before procedure or after. He only asked me if I had any questions, after procedure, while I was still under anesthesia, didn't care to stop by in recovery room, no post procedure instructions, recommendations or anything, He didn't even read notes before procedure, and thought my condition was because I smoke. I had stopped smoking 13 years ago.. I am going to complain about him as soon as I find out who to complain.

In Good Hands

Dr. Gupta and staff are the most caring profesional office that I've gone to ! The office is clean and pleasantly seat up. Dr. Gupta bhas been my dr for many years and I can honestly say he has save my life . As his office grows his select of staff is still as caring and effiecent.the are imformative and let you know what you need to do!! They are great.

Dr. Ghanshyam S Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.