2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Ghassan A Bizri?

Very unprofessional

Very unprofessional

First visit

It was my first time seeing dr. Biziri. He seemed very rushed and impersonal. It almost seemed as if he had not looked at my records for more than just a few minutes before we met. He said I had one diagnosis when I had something very different but the diagnosis ' both began with the same letter. Thinking that it was most likely just a Freudian slip I gently reminded him of my correct diagnosis and he said "oh yeah, that's right. " However, he made the same mistake later in our hour together. I was now concerned. He then doubled my Cymbalta and put me on a new med. Come to find out later by a professional who is also a friend that the drug was for a severe caseof the disorder that he had mistakenly repeated that I had. On top of that he seemed like he did not want to listen to me and that he thought I was wrong or In denial. I don't know but the new drug made me feel VERY ILL! I have another appointment tomorrow but I am seriously considering canceling it. All I can say is wow, be careful who you go to and in my case I was limited on my dr. Selection because of my insurance. Just be aware, astute and advocate for yourself with any dr. That you go to see.

Dr. Ghassan A Bizri is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lakeland, FL.

Dr. Ghassan A Bizri Is this you?