Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghassan M Chehade
Dr. Ghassan M Chehade, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Passaic, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Chehade is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway. Dr. Chehade has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ghassan M Chehade has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Failure
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 5
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Chehade is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Oo Bogomolets National Medical University
Graduated in 1997
Seton Hall University School Of Health And Medical Sciences
Dr. Ghassan M Chehade accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCardiovascular Wellness, 936 Main Ave, Passaic, NJ
Dr. Ghassan M Chehade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Passaic, NJ.