3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ghassan L Wardeh?

Careless

Riverside Medical Group, Maywood NJ- He and Riverside staff make you wait in the patients room for about an hour, i come to Dr. Wardeh hoping for him to answer my questions and listen to me. All he said is I drink too much coffee and I dont know how to use my inhaler. He TOLD ME why dont you try smoking maybe it will help you. Cruel doctor or his jokes are cruel. He really doesnt care about his patients and clearly wont find the best help for you or listen to you. Do not waste your money.

Misdiagnosed

The first time I went into the office I was examined prescribed medication then the Dr. left the room. I turned to the nurse asking her were the doctor went she said he left. I asked her what did he diagnose me with she said she didn't know, and asked me if I wanted to talk to the Dr. I said to her are you kidding me of course. When he came in he gave me the diagnoses and I new he was wrong. I pretty much had a feeling what I had. There are things that are pretty much common sense, and you don't need a degree to diagnose. The 2nd time I came back telling him that the medication he prescribed isn't working. He checked me again and sure enough he diagnosed me with what I already new I had. Pretty scary knowing your putting your life in a professionals hands and they pretty much could careless. The sad thing is there are so many Dr.'s out there like that.

Excellent Pulmonary Doctor

Excellent, professional manners, and takes in depth notes on your health. He was able to diagnose me after first visit. Great doctor.

Dr. Ghassan L Wardeh is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Secaucus, NJ.

Dr. Ghassan L Wardeh Is this you?