Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghazala Azam MD
Dr. Ghazala Azam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Westland, MI and Taylor, MI (and 4 other locations). She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Azam is affiliated with Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Oakwood Annapolis Hospital and Oakwood Southshore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ghazala Azam has 7 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Ghazala Azam has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ghazala Azam has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazala Azam - Posted on December 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazala Azam - Posted on October 13th, 2015
good dr. bad staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazala Azam - Posted on April 13th, 2015
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Azam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
22 Years Experience
Liaquat University Of Medical & Health Sciences
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Ghazala Azam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Ghazala Azam's office for more information.
18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI : (313) 593-7000
33000 Palmer Rd Westland, MI : (313) 447-0511
26650 Eureka Rd Taylor, MI : (734) 941-4991
2500 Hamlin Dr Inkster, MI : (313) 561-5100
19727 Allen Rd Brownstown Twp, MI : (734) 479-8000
5400 Fort St Trenton, MI : (734) 671-3297
2421 Monroe St Dearborn, MI : (313) 447-0511
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ghazala Azam is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.