- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ghazaleh Aram has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Ghazaleh Aram has the following 12 expertise
- Colon Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
Dr. Ghazaleh Aram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazaleh Aram - Posted on February 1st, 2017
I will never go there again the stuff is unprofessional I had an appointment with DR aram I was there on time and sing in the paper there . after few minutes the receipts call me and ask me to sing me in . then she told me that my appointment was 15 mints before . she sais sorry we cant see you . But I was there. I think they have too many patient that is why they don't know who sing in or out . I do not recommend people to go there.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazaleh Aram - Posted on June 18th, 2015
Dr. Aram was very knowledgeable and made me feel very comfortable about my procedures. She took the time to explain to me what was going to happen and why I needed the procedures. At the time of the procedures she was outstanding. She was right there when I came out of recovery and explained the procedures and what to expect.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazaleh Aram - Posted on August 7th, 2012
Initially, I was a bit turned off by the lady scheduling my appointment. However, on the day of my appointent, the office staff was very friendly and well organized. I arrived early to fill out paperwork, and was seen 10 minutes after my scheduled appointment time by a medical assistant who took my vitals and put me in the examining room. Five minutes later, Dr. Aram came in and introduced herself. She asked about my medical history and the problems I was having. She was very patient and listened attentively. She explained the course of treatment and procedures that I would need to do to confirm the diagnosis. After my procedures, she explained things thoroughly to me and answered any questions that I had. I cannot say how very pleased and confident I am in having a wonderful gastroenterologist like Dr. Aram. I would give her a hundred stars if I could! -g
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazaleh Aram - Posted on April 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ghazaleh Aram - Posted on December 3rd, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
10 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Ghazaleh Aram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Aetna Innovation Health
- Aetna VA Signature Gold HMO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ghazaleh Aram is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodbridge, VA.