Have you seen Dr. Ghazaleh G Hafizi?

Awful!

AWFUL doctor. The only reason that I returned to her this year was because I was in desperate need of an appointment and the other gyno's in the area are not taking new patients. She does not care about her patients at all, you are simply a paycheck to her. Recently, I had to have her office fax over a work order to have a sonogram done. They had no problem faxing the order....without her signature. Completely unprofessional.

Doctor's Response

I am glad that I could be available when you needed medical attention! The most important aspect of my practice is providing quality medical care to patients and I%u2019m sorry to hear that your experience was not what you hoped for. I encourage you to call the office so that we might discuss your visit and future medical care.

LOve her

she is very caring.

This is on happy Pregnant Lady!

I have been a patient of Dr. Hafizi's since 2005! During this time I can not think of one time I have had a bad experience with her, She is extremely friendly, knowledgeable, professional and caring. I am currently pregnant with my first baby, I live an hour away from her office, and even though there are many OB/GYN that I may pass along the way, I wouldn't dream of anyone else delivering my baby. My husband and I love her! If

horrible!!!!!!!!!!

not only does she never my questions, she embarrased me infront of her staff and loudly saying how much weight ive gained and telling me i need to watch it. her staff and patients all heard and she didnt even bother appologizing. never recomending

Doctor's Response

First, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate all feedback %u2013 as it%u2019s the best way for our practice to maintain high standards and/or improve. We are strong believers in helping our patients achieve an optimum weight, and we do our best to deliver that message as tactfully as possible. While I cannot tell from your note who you are, based on your note, we could have done a better job in communicating our message. For that I am truly sorry. It was never my intent to cause you any embarrassment at all. I would welcome the chance to have you return to our practice. Or I would be happy to speak with you by phone. Just call my office at your convenience.

Run Away

Run away...she's the worst OBGYN ever. I just got back from her office, and was suppose to get OBGYN Exam but got nothing.. she just looked at my face and said you look healthy, now you've to pay $250 ... !!! For what?? she just looked at my face for goodness sake, she didn't even do any necessary tests.. she's really bad... and rude too, she doesn't care about your health neither your privacy.. save your money and go somewhere else and get a REAL service, now I've to find another Dr.

Very Caring personality

I wish I had met her sooner. We need more people like her in the medical field.

Worst doctor ever!

Had to wait for over an hour and then she spent less than 5 minutes with me. I would never recommend her.

This isn't my first time seeing this doctor. I used her as my OB. I know there are times I will have to wait longer than my scheduled appt for non OB stuff. She is an OB/GYN. Her pregnant patients come first. If there is an emergency she sees them immediately whether there are available appts or not. I don't mind waiting.

Outstanding over all services

Her care of my mother was outstanding and remarkable knowledge impressive. we flet very comfortable.

Thank You!!!

When I first visited with Dr. Hafizi back in 2003, I had one good week out of the month. I suffered with my illness for eight years and there was no hope in sight. She listened carefully to my non-medical explanation of my symptoms and from that, including the extensive lab and blood work, she gave me the best medical options...long story short, today I am healthy and pain-free. Her staff was courteous and efficient, and most importantly they cared. Ive since recommended my sister-in-laws, cousins and any female suffering from any symptoms associated with fertility, fibrosis, and UTI.

Dr. Ghazaleh G Hafizi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Annandale, VA.