Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ghazwan A Atto has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ghazwan A Atto has the following 10 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Nutritional Support
Dr. Ghazwan A Atto has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 82
Not at all impressed with the service. After nearly a year with this doctor, I can honestly say I'm done. I'm sick of waiting for hours to see him for 1 to 5 minutes, during which he will be on the phone. I feel like I'm getting very poor care
Very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Actually takes the time to listen to you and doesn't believe in doing any unnecessary procedures. Will suggest least evasive first then proceed from there. The best family doctor that I've ever dealt with. If you need any medical paper work signed, his staff will usually get it signed that same day or the following day. His staff is also extremely friendly and is a direct reflection of him.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Atto is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Ghazwan A Atto accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & DirectionsDownriver Medical Associates, 2300 Biddle Ave # 100, Wyandotte, MI
Dr. Ghazwan A Atto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wyandotte, MI.