Dr. Ghazwan Atto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghazwan Atto?

good, caring doctor

Posted on March 13th, 2017

finally .... a doctor who spends time with you talking and helping me achieve my goals

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Very friendly and cares about his patients. Not materialistic at all and willing to help on any way. God bless him.

Posted on February 2nd, 2016

Not at all impressed with the service. After nearly a year with this doctor, I can honestly say I'm done. I'm sick of waiting for hours to see him for 1 to 5 minutes, during which he will be on the phone. I feel like I'm getting very poor care

Posted on December 17th, 2015

best doc. I have ever had. truly cares and listens and provides options.

Posted on October 28th, 2015

Very informative, friendly and knowledgeable. Actually takes the time to listen to you and doesn't believe in doing any unnecessary procedures. Will suggest least evasive first then proceed from there. The best family doctor that I've ever dealt with. If you need any medical paper work signed, his staff will usually get it signed that same day or the following day. His staff is also extremely friendly and is a direct reflection of him.

Posted on October 10th, 2015

the best DR in Michigan

Horrible staff

Posted on April 12th, 2015

The worst medical staff I have ever experienced. Very rude. I had some concerns and questions for the doctor and he never got back to me. I have been hung up on by the medical staff. If you need a prior auth, it takes them over a month to process and the lady has to idea what she is doing. You get the run around on everything.

Doctor's Response

We sincerely apologize for the experience you have had with our office. This is not acceptable and does not meet our standards of care in any way. We would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you directly to better understand where we failed to provide you excellent customer service so that we can prevent anything similar from occurring. Please call our office and speak to the office manager, Tiffany, so that she can address your concerns personally. Again, we are very sorry that your perception of our office is not a positive one and hope you give us an opportunity to correct this matter.

Can't See

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

2- 3 weeks to get an appointment every time I call. Great doc. Disappointing.

Doctor's Response

We apologize for the inconvenience that we have caused you. We agree that you should never have to wait 3 weeks to see your doctor or have a long delay in getting a doctor's appointment. Dr. Atto is a very busy physician and his schedule is often booked several days in advance but he does have same day appointments available for urgent matters. For your convenience, we also have other physicians on staff that would be more than happy to see you for a same day or next day appointment. All physicians within the practice have access to the medical records and are able to consult with one another on your care. Please accept our sincere apologies and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Outstanding Doctor

Posted on March 12th, 2014

Dr. Atto is one of those doctors that doesn't just dictate to you, he actually listens to you, which is more than you can say for some doctors. He is one of the best doctors in the area and medical staff from the local hospitals even suggest patients go to him.

wife of Earl

Posted on January 16th, 2014

Doc is and was a good friend to myself and Earl. He joked around and made us feel comfortable. We loved him like a part of the family.My husband has passed away and I miss the joking between him and doc.Whenever I paged doc he would always call back not to many doctors do that. I would recommend him to anyone. My husband was very ill and doc was wonderful at healing him

Posted on November 9th, 2013

Dr Atto is the most compassionate doctor I have ever met. His diagnosis is extremely accurate. He has a good sense of humor when appropriate. He is the best doctor I have ever had in my 58 years of living. It is amazing how many people I know have him as their primary doctor.

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Dr Gwazwan Atto is the best dr I have ever had. He has a wonderful bedside manner. You get the feeling he sincerely cares about his patients. After I started seeing him I put my mother in his care also 5 stars