Dr. Ghea E Adeboyejo Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ghea E Adeboyejo?

Dr. Adeboyejo

She is great! Very personable, listens to your concerns and I have had 2 children with her.

Great as always!

I have been going to Dr. Adeboyejo for years and she is one of the most caring, genuine doctors you will ever meet. It is not often that you meet someone who takes the time to listen to you and seems really concerned about your well-being. I will follow her anywhere.

Busy Office

I found Dr Adeboyejo to be very compassionate & professional. She listened to my concerns and I did not feel rushed.When I was diagnosed with cancer she called the same day to ask how I was and followed up. It's a very busy office & The office staff can be abrupt and unfriendly, but overall I was very happy with Dr Adeboyejo.

The worst experience of my life. She scheduled a vacation the weekend I was due and after I gave birth while she was out she never stopped by to check on me. She did however drop by the hospital to circumcise my son, but never came by to see me before or after. Additionally, my son almost bled to death from a botched circumcision. It took a team of pediatric urologists to stop the bleeding. Because of her and my overall experience at Holycross that I decided never to get pregnant again.

Dr. Adeboyejo is a great Doctor. The staff there is also very nice.

Disorganized and Uncommunicative Office

I had an issue and Dr. A kept scheduling procedure after procedure instead of giving me options or explaining what the next step would be. Was told that I would get test results within a week on several occasions and ended up having to call and leave messages repeatedly to get my results. Was called by the office to tell me how much my insurance would cover for a procedure I knew nothing about. I had not received test results from the last one and a procedure was scheduled without my knowledge. I got a second opinion and found out that with the severity of my issue no other procedures except for a total hysterectomy would solve it. Dr A and her office made me feel like a guinea pig for testing and procedures. Do not recommend.

Pregnancy

I made an appt with Dr. Adeboyejo regarding a very new pregancy. Her office scheduled the appt and then left a message my vm to say that they cancelled it because the doctor wanted my medical records from my previous OBGYN. I forwarded the records (upon getting a release). The next day, I got another vm saying that they received my records and the doctor cannot take me as a patient. Being very newly pregnant, I automatically assumed something was wrong so I called them back and they wouldn't forward me to the doctor and said that was all that they could tell me. Obviously, their bedside manner could improve. I have a healthy pregnancy, so maybe it was my insurance or maybe she's too busy - but either of those messages would have been much better received than a "we can't treat you" after requiring me to send my records with no further explanation.

Dr. Adeboyejo was my wife's OBGYN and naturally we went to her for our first pregnancy. Dr. Adeboyejo forced the genetic testing down our throats and did not answer questions with regards to why we needed it. If she would have listened to us she would have understood that no matter what we were going to keep this pregnancy and thus the testing offered no value to us and would have cost us thousands. Dr. Adeboyejo also referred us to Holy cross hospital for the ultra sound and failed to mention that ultra sounds costs 400 dollars with our insurance and a visit to a perinatal specialist would have cost 75 dollars. The only reason that we became aware of these things is that we moved and had to switch physicians. After switching we instantly realized how poor of a practitioner Dr. Adeboyejo is. She rushed through the exams and ran out of the room never spending more than 3 minutes with us. She cost us 800 dollars by not taking the time to explain our options with regard to the ultrasound. I believe the positive reviews are from people who went through a successful delivery with Dr. Adeboyejo and thus now "love" her. It is truly sad that they may never know what an amazing physician can be!

Great Doctor! Highly recommended!

Dr. Adeboyejo has been my OB/GYN for over 10 years now. Her and her office has been nothing but professional. She delivered my twins 8 years ago. Could not imagine having any other doctor but her! Over this decade I have referred 3 friends/coworkers to her that needed special care / surgery for female issues. Each one of them loved her dearly and are doing great now because of her.

Poor Doctor

Very incompetent, beware this doctor, she will treat you in a second to get to the next client, a money maker doctor, that's it, she doesn't care for the well being of her patients.

Very caring

not for menopause symptom sufferers

If you're having menopausal problems, this Doctor is not for you.She didn't appear the least concerned with my life-altering symptoms and had no suggestions as to how to improve my situation. She was totally unsympathetic and, when I asked if she might know of an Ob who specialized in menopause or at least had experienced it, she said she didn't but that she could give me names of several older men ob-gyns.