Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghias A Rana
Dr. Ghias A Rana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Suffolk, VA, with another office in Clinton, NC. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rana has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ghias A Rana has the following 2 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Allama Iqbal Medical College
Graduated in 1997
University Hospital Suny Upstate Medical University
Dr. Ghias A Rana accepts the following insurance providers.
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ghias A Rana is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Suffolk, VA.