Have you seen Dr. Ghiath Kashlan?

Just GREAT!

Outstanding staff and services. You will be the center of their attention. Will never go anywhere else for my treatments.The staff is always attentive and helpful. Thank you from the heart :)

He gave me my life back!

I have been seeing Dr. Kashlan for last 3 years. He and his team are amazing. They really take time with patients. It is a very friendly and welcoming environment. I did join his weight loss program. He developed a plan based on my metabolism and BMI and Dexa fat scan findings. I was able to lose more than 30 ibs over last year while toning my muscles. Results were really amazing. His staff were very knowledgeable and they would focus on dieting with exercise and lifestyle changes. They really helped me emotionally and physically. Can't say enough about this place..

Great Doctor!

Such a WONDERFUL practice. I am lucky and appreciative and cannot say enough good about Doctor Kashlan and his staff. He is competent and efficient. His staff are AMAZING with genuine service and attention to detail. Thank you

GREAT MD, OFFICE PEOPLE AND CARE

I have been seeing Dr. Kashlan for a long time and everytime I enter the office I'am greeted with friendly and caring people. I get my appointments when its convenient for me and also the doctor is always on time...that's important because usually I have to go to work after my visit. Dr Kashlan is very knowledgeable and listens to the patient concerns. He's a down to earth doctor. He doesn't make you feel like your bothering him or wasting his time with your concerns. All I can say is he has done a lot for me and continues to do so. I would recommend him to anyone who's looking for a "good" doctor. In my experience he is top notch.. Im giving him 5 stars. He certainly deserves it...

Being clean

Dr. Kashlan and staff are the best I would never be were I’m at today in my life with out him thank you

Favorite Doctor I've ever met!!!

Dr.Kashlan is by far the best doctor I've ever been to. I have been his patient for over 6 years now and wouldn't trade him for nothing! He actually cares about his patients and takes the time to listen to everything and anything you have to say him. He plays a tremendous part it my recovery and my current health and also in my wifes. If your looking for the best doctor then Kashlan is your man! Not only is he my primary physician, but he's a very good friend! May God and Jesus continue to bless his practice!

Best Doctor EVER!!!!

I have been his patient for many years (7 or 8), and have watched his practice grow to become the incredible office it is today. As my primary care physician, he is thorough, kind, and really cares about his patients. I have also had the privilege of seeing him on the Spa side, and he is just as thorough with attention to every little detail. The procedures I've had have gone well, with little to no swelling or pain. I wouldn't go anywhere else!!

Best Doctor EVER!!

Truly a doctor who cares!! He is thorough, takes time with patients to gather all pertinent information before diagnosis. I have been seeing him, loyally, for about 9 years, and would follow him anywhere. He is extremely dedicated, goes way above and beyond, and he a pleasure to see, even under the worst of circumstances. His staff is amazing as well, each one following the standards set by the doctor, and going above and beyond. I am grateful to have people I can count on when I need it most.

Dr. Kashlan is so amazingly amazing at what he does

1st the negative comments by other users regarding him and his staff are so far from true it's ridiculous. They have all been so friendly and nice. he saved my life in more than one way. I tell him this all the time. (He says I saved myself) but I can't help but to look at him and think that he is such a caring man, it would have been hard to do it with out him. He listens to everything you have to say. Do yourself a favor and call him, all the other doctors just treat you like a pre-ejacualting man. They stick their tip in and their done and it's off to the next one.

Rude receptionist , charge for missed appointments , bring a book .

Plan on a long wait , rude receptionist , miss an appointment you will be loudly reminded you are a No Show and charged $25. before you get to see the Dr . Late , call , they remind you you are late and should be ther half an hour early to wait about 45 minutes .

Dr. Kashlan is the most thorough doctor I have ever visited. He is compassionate and a good listener. I have and will continue to recommend him to friends and family.

Your search is over

Dr. Kashlan is the most thorough doctor I have ever seen. He has diagnosed issues that I suffered from for years. He is open to suggestions and spends time educating the pros and cons. Great doctor! Highly recommended.

Dr. Ghiath Kashlan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lutz, FL.