Have you seen Ghiath Tayeb?

This guy is always at least an hour late.

I always ask for first appointment of the day so I can go eat right after. It is always at least 36 hours since I had solid food and I'm hungry. He has always run late but this time he put someone in ahead of me and STILL ran an hour later. When he finally did get me in for my procedure he poked his instrument in me before I was asleep. I said something to him and he laughed. I didn't think it was funny at all by that time.....3 hours late. I'm looking for a different guy.

Great doctor. Highly recommended

Dr. Tayeb is a great doctor. He has done two upper GI's on me, both went flawless, painless and Dr. Tayeb did a great job. I will also go to him when it is time for me to have a colonoscopy. I highly recommend this doctor. Flawless procedure, skilled physician, has many years experience (what more could you ask for). Also, the staff at his surgery center is excellent.

Hospital Stay

He was supposed to see me at the hospital where I was had an overnight stay at the emergency center, waited all morning, he did not show up, sends his assistant who asked few questions and left in less than a minute, they write pres for pepsid, which I tore up. Yet he had the audacity to charge the ins $300.

Dr. Tayeb is an excellent gastroenterologist, the only one I trust with my ulcers.

Great Dr

Waiting...

this will be my 2nd experience with Dr Tayeb. 1st time very good experience...this time we will see...I pray I do not experience a missed Dx. I must admit reading that review did through me. I will again keep you posted on my experience.It's not like you're out shopping for shoes...this is your life and we put ourselves in the Dr's hands to be thorough and correct. Regardes

A good physician

I would highly recommend this doctor. He is very personable, patient and knowledgeable doctor.

misdiagnosed a cancerous polyp