3.2

Have you seen Dr. Ghosn A Issa?

The BEST Endocrinologist eVer!

I do not understand the negative comments on here to save my life! Dr. Issa is the BEST! I have been seeing Dr. Issa for about 15 years now and he has never failed me and makes sure I stay up to date with all my tests. I'm very in tune with my body and if I feel a little off, I call and get my labs done. Wendy, Dr. Issa's nurse always calls with instructions to adjust medication accordingly. The best team and care for me and I'm truly grateful. Thank you Dr. Issa, Wendy and Staff. He keeps a close

Excellent Office

This was my first visit with Dr Issa and I must say that I was impressed with the front office staff, nurses and Dr Issa. All of the staff was professional, and also very friendly. Dr Issa took the time to listen to my concerns and was very reassuring with his responses. I would certainly recommend this office to others.

I honestly don't understand all the negative comments about Dr. Issa. He is a wonderful doctor who diagnosed my medullary thyroid cancer and immediately referred me to a top surgeon in St. Louis. He has always been a concerned caring physician to me. His staff has always been very friendly and helpful. Wait time is usually lengthy but who has ever been to a doctor where you got in and out in minutes? He has been my endo doctor for ten years and I would never go to anyone else.

The absolute worst. Office staff doesn't know who you are. He does not know who you are. Must take all the easy diabetic cases. Will never go back. Found a primary to handle my thyroid after a thyroidectomy.

Saw Dr ISSA for hyperthyroidism. The visit was very pleasant. I started on treatment and I feel better.

Horrible doctor and should be fired. Was very rude and canceled my appointment while I was in office due to me being "to young to have endocrine problem" I'm 27 years old and have had Low T most of my 20's and he refused to accept that my labs were accurate, very horrible doctor

This man is a fine example of a physician who sees in black and white terms, cannot view a patient as a human being, cannot empathize with his patients nor see them as anything other than a set of (or lack of) symptoms treatable, or not, with only his almighty body of knowledge. He is condescending, treated this patient (a medical professional) as a child, failed to listen, in any capacity, to my concerns as a patient/human being with medical issues. I would, as others have noted, RUN from this practice lest you would like to be whipped with a wet noodle as he attempts to make a fool of you and your health concerns. He is one of the rudest health professionals and human beings I have ever met. I am sure he laughs all the way to the bank.

Great Dr.

I was referred to Dr. Issa after completely being missed diagnosed by another endocronoligist and feeling helpless. I know that something was wrong but I didn't know what it was. Dr. Issa took the time to listen to what I was feeling, to all my symptoms, and to all my concerns. He took the time to ask questions and pointed to out things that I had not even thought about. Like, how much was I sleeping, and how much I really part of my condition. Dr. Issa ordered all the scary tests, and put me at ease because I knew that he was going to follow up and that we were going to have a plan. I have been seeing Dr. Issa now for 3 years. He has always maintained a professional and courteus relationship with me and I feel great. I do find that making appointments at the begining of the day is always easier to get it and out on time. I also know that he is such a great doctor that I have to make an appointment well in advance but I don't mind because I value his expertise.

A visit with this doctor is a total waste of time. First, it took almost 3 months to get appointment. Second, getting a prescription refill is a long long process since this office refuses to answer the pharmacy. Third, his diagnosis was accurate, but that's because I told informed him what it was and what I needed. Fourth, his manner is simply just kind of rude. Fifth, after the hour wait at off I finally made it back to see Dr. only to continue waiting to be seen which took all of 3 minutes when it happened. Go somewhere else if you can!

Dr Issa, and I use the term doctor loosely here, is the absolute worse man I have ever had the displeasure of meeting! He refused to listen to symptoms, refused to read or acknowledge printed blood result proof of illness. He is seriously threatened by an informed patient ! He is rude, condescending and has a "god" complex! Had the nerve to tell me I wasted his time, that there is nothing wrong with me and to get out of his office! Then had the nerve to schedule a follow up appt for me. I cancelled, and am begging anyone reading this, file complaints and avoid this person!

Awful awful awful.

The wait time was awful, saw him for 5 mins for more blood work. Can't get back in for 3 months. And he's a jerk.

Mr.

Dr. Issa is awesome. Extremely intelligent and knew all about my rare CDI He got right to the point, learned about my history, current meds and immediately starting working on what was most important that no other doctor picked up on. Three extremely critical problem areas were diagnosed and corrected. I feel wonderful. Each visit he is very thorough and completely checks me over. He is very detailed and answers all of my questions and makes sure I understand what the drugs will do to me. I wouldn't go any where else. He takes care of the major issues and checks to makes sure there is nothing new to be concerned with.

Dr. Ghosn A Issa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.