Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ghulam G Idrees has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Ghulam G Idrees has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ghulam G Idrees has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 16
Very friendly and compassionate.
I have seen Dr. Idrees & Hussain for the last 10 + years. Lately, I have felt as if Dr. Idrees dismisses what I am saying. Dr. Hussain is great and I wish he was there more but I understand that he's not. I have seen Sarah a few times and she is great to deal with. As far as the staff there, it's true, Connie used to be very rude and was very difficult to deal with. I was once in the office waiting on the doctor in an exam room and heard Dr. Idrees and Ashley, his office manager literally yelling at each other in the hallway. It was the most unprofessional things I have ever heard in my life coming from a physician's office. Turns out Connie is Ashley's mother, explained alot. Connie has gotten much better with patients but Robin is the most rude person I have ever dealt with. She is uncaring and inconsiderate and should not work in a professional environment such as this. I expect great healthcare and I don't feel I get it there anymore. It makes me sad considering I have went to this practice for so long. In addition to all the above, I have had issues with getting a receipt when I pay my co-pay in cash. I literally get a copy of a diagnosis paper. I don't understand why they can't give us a receipt from a receipt book. As a result of their disorganization, I have had to argue with them over whether I have paid my co-pays as they still send me bills. Just ridiculous. In additional to the foregoing, my lack of correct diagnosis may cost me more than I wish to endure. Just feel like I get blown off...
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Idrees is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
Khyber Medical College
Graduated in 1982
Mercy Catheterization Medical Center
Dr. Ghulam G Idrees accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHording Memorial Healthcare, 1025 Harding Memorial Pkwy, Marion, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Ghulam G Idrees in this video.
Dr. Ghulam G Idrees is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, OH.