Dr. Ghulam Q Khan Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Ghulam Q Khan?

Horrible

HD preeclampsia that I was not told about until after birth, he just brushed it off as high blood pressure and blamed me for getting fat. Instead I had all this water weight due to preclasia. During birth his assistant refused to tell me if I tore and how bad. My discharge papers told me I had compound birth that I knew nothing about from the doctor or his PA. I have incontinamce a year after birth and have no idea what to tell my physical therapist about whether I had complication or what degreey tear was because I was not told this information. It seemed like his young PA that was present at my birth was trying to keep my condition a secret and pretend all was well. My discharge says nothing in detail. I feel like I was not told I had a probl and was not fully stiched up the way I should of, so my therapist says. Does not care about patients well being after birth.

The Worst Doctor Ever

he is easy to proscribe you any painkiller.. my problem is i don't want to take painkillers just to start my day. i wanna live the normal life just like everybody else PAIN FREE.. he never listen to me he always ignore my symptoms and he always try's to fix everything with Birth-control even after i told him that i cant take them. i would nor recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

Dr. Khan is a very professional doctor and explains everything in full detail and always ask if you have any questions or concerns about any procedur he is about to perform or have performed.

Our first child

So, being first time parents, my husband and I would freak out about everything when I was pregnant and the fact that I was VERY ill 90% of my pregnancy did not help either. Dr. Khan, Jan and the girls that work in the office were WONDERFUL! They didn't stop taking my calls and were quick to ease my mind. When my husband and I are ready...we will be back.

would not recomend