Dr. Ghyass Rizk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ghyass Rizk?

Posted on July 11th, 2016

love him and his service

Posted on April 11th, 2016

Takes his time. Makes sure you understand everything. Always checks your feet etc.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

Awesome doctor that stays up to date on all the latest research. Highly recommended.

Posted on December 29th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Rizk about 7 years for hypothyroidism. He is thorough and has taken comprehensive blood work, addressing a couple of other issues.

Medicare

Posted on November 6th, 2013

Was just informed by letter from Dr. Rizk that he will no longer be accepting medicare as insurance payments. He will be missed. GREAT DOCTOR

Awesome caring doctor! I'm in love with my doctor!! ;-)

Posted on April 4th, 2013

I am so blessed to have found such an awesome soul and who is a specialist in a field that I so desperately needed for my thyroid issues and god was able to lead me to such an amazing doctor! This doctor truly cares about YOU! He is not a fake or try to seem better than u... He treats you like his own member of his family! I completely feel he is genuinely concerned for people and their needs. He doesn't see you as a number to make money. He sees you like a person in need of his specialty and wants to help however he can. He is warm caring soul who truly cares and I can't say enough about him except that I'm blessed and I love my doctor.

Posted on February 20th, 2013

Very rare to find a Physician like Dr. Rizk. Very nice, very soft spoken and truely takes an interest in his patients health. It is hard to get in to see him but if you can, he is a fantastic health care provider.

Posted on November 25th, 2012

He is an excellent doctor. He breaks things down so you can undersrand exactly what is wrong with you. I feel like it is worth driving to see this doctor even if I live an hour and half away. He is still my specialist. I am so glad I got him, a doctor that knows what he is doing.

Very unprofessional, acts like your best friend but its all a show. Gets upset when asked questions and told me to find another doctor.

Posted on August 17th, 2012

Great, friendly endocrinologist.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Rizk for Hashimoto's hypothyroidism and he's been tremendously helpful. He didn't minimize my symptoms and he really worked with me to get things under control. I appreciate his unique personality as it makes my visits a pleasure. I also like that his office can do the lab work so I don't have to go somewhere else. One stop to his office covers everything. Nice staff too. One of Lafayette's best doctors.

Posted on December 13th, 2010

he is awsome doctor and he know exactly what is he doing,i dont know why people are still racist.

This doctor has horrible bedside manners

Posted on September 14th, 2010

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone,His attitude is horrible.I wouldn't send an animal to see this doctor.If you want a sarcastic doctor then go to this one.If you want a doc to tell you he isn't a perfect doctor go to this one makes you wonder what he has done to other patients.This doctor sucked,I would rather an American doctor.