Dr. Giancarlo Pillot Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Giancarlo Pillot?

Annette Gleghorn...Stage 4 Colon Cancer.

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I was diagnosed with colon cancer stage 4 at Depaul Hospital in St.Louis,Mo. During my time there a Doctor came in to see me, he told me his name and what he was going to be doing and what I had to do. iI started going to a place called St.Louis Cancer Care. The best place ever Dr Giancarlo Pilliollt had made life a living place again I thought I was going to die. The staff at St.Louis Cancer Care are the best I love them there very polite and respectful I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR PILLOT AND THE CANCER cARE TO EVERYONE!! Thank you.

Caring approach and so thankful for him!

Posted on February 13th, 2017

Cancer Care doesn't get any better than Dr Pillot!!

Posted on January 25th, 2017

This wonderful caregiving Doctor has been treating my dad for 5 years now and I cant tell you how skilled his diagnosis and treatment plan for my dad has been. His approach is conservative, with the patients comfort level first and foremost. Dr Pillot presents all the factors and logistics of a plan for treating the cancer, answers questions thoroughly and helps the patient decide what works for them. He is great at explaining possible side effects of meds and chemo that helped us to make good decisions for dad. He has extended my dads life by 5 years which has allowed him to see the birth of 6 Great Grandchildren!! God bless you, Dr Pillot.

Posted on February 9th, 2016

Dr Pillot took lots of time with us to explain everything, so we could understand what to do in our battle with cancer. We felt like he really cared about us. I have recommended him to family and friends who have ben diagnosed

Posted on January 8th, 2015

We've received excellent care, an accurate diagnosis and an aligned treatment plan. Compassionate, highly-skilled staff!

Posted on September 9th, 2011

Dr Pillot was our rock during a very stressfull time in our lives. We had other specialists on the case, but he was the one that made us feel at ease with what we could be looking at. He has a great personality and was correct on his diagnosis and referred us to top of the line doctors that were needed in the case.

Posted on August 14th, 2017