Dr. Giang Nguyen Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Giang Nguyen?

Posted on July 30th, 2015

Dr. Nguyen is great!

Posted on January 23rd, 2014

She is mean lady who think she know it all. I came in with this huge lump on my body and she already say it cancer and all the treatments. To expect. We haven't even done any tests yet and she already scaring us with bad news. Also did cat scan and result came back told me I had a clot in leg and told to go ER. Went and did a specialize test and result no clot. she was wrong I think she need update her credentials since time has change and before assuming anything without evidence.

Dr, Nguyen is dangerous to your health

Posted on March 10th, 2012

Dr. Nguyen completely ignored the reason for my visit--I was previously diagnosed with a 5cm mass (bigger than a golf ball, smaller than a tennis ball) in upper chest and needed a referral to an endocrinologist and biopsy. I could barely understand her as her accent is thick and her English is poor as well. Lab work revealed a uti and she prescribed Cipro which caused a severe adverse reaction as it should not be taken with the other meds I am on. Very bad experience overall.

Posted on October 7th, 2011