4.9

Have you seen Gianna J Link?

Best correlating Neurologist and M.D I have ever met

This neurologist actually spent three hours going over my medical records, years of data from previous doctors as other doctors would take a few minutes to look them over. She found my problems and in fact without me mentioning to her what I thought was going on she came up with the same thing and more. She knows her stuff, body systems and she actually will explain exactly whats going on in your body rather then just say a few words and leave you hanging. I had her as a neurologist in Utah but then she moved and its just now that I have been able to locate her. If I can come up with the funds I would like to see her three or four times per year as a cash paying client, she is that good. I would love to just visit with her as a friend if she came back this way for a visit.

Outstanding Physician.....

Ms

I am so thankful to have had the good fortune of being referred to Dr.Link...Not only does she have the gift of compassion, and actually listens to wh ...

MPH

OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN!!!

Outstanding physician.

Outstanding, brilliant and compassionate physician. Extremely well trained very professional. She listens and answers all qeustions pertaining to my illness.

Gianna J Link is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ronceverte, WV.