Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gianna L Service has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gianna L Service has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gianna L Service has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gianna L Service is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 9
I have been to her several times in the past 2 years. She is a very caring person but do not ask or question her ability or why she is putting you on meds or not .. she gets very defensive and her office staff is VERY rude. I have decided to go to a More professional of a DR Office to were I feel more welcome than just a number with Pro Med... and one that can actually tell me why they are doing what they are doing.. Dont waste your money on Pro Med or any of the Doctors in there. Their billing department cannot get the insurance straight either...
This doctor turned out to be very dissapointing for me. After treating me for 3 years without successfully diagnosing my condition, she decided to terminate me from her practice. This after putting me on several highly-dangerous prescription drugs and leaving me with no medical care which was vital while on these medications. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone as she appears to be very inexperienced and will leave you after she discovers she cannot help you. Seek a more experienced doctor or like me, you will have wasted your time and tons of money on this physician and her practice. Thank you.
Dr. Service is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2003
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsPromed Physicians Family Practice, 7901 Angling Rd Ste B-201, Portage, MI
Dr. Gianna L Service is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.