Dr. Gianna L Service Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gianna L Service?

My Favorite MD

I was fortunate to find Dr. Service available for new patients and booked an appointment after experiencing a traumatic assault on my life, causing multiple health issues. She's truly The Best! ❤️

Very unprofessional Office staff

I have been to her several times in the past 2 years. She is a very caring person but do not ask or question her ability or why she is putting you on meds or not .. she gets very defensive and her office staff is VERY rude. I have decided to go to a More professional of a DR Office to were I feel more welcome than just a number with Pro Med... and one that can actually tell me why they are doing what they are doing.. Dont waste your money on Pro Med or any of the Doctors in there. Their billing department cannot get the insurance straight either...

Fantastic. Easy to talk to, not condescending, genuinely caring, but not motherly; professional. I have been to her several times over the last several years. I have not had any 'mysterious ailment' issues, but for my very normal health issues, she has been fantastic and supportive.

Run from this inexperienced Doctor

This doctor turned out to be very dissapointing for me. After treating me for 3 years without successfully diagnosing my condition, she decided to terminate me from her practice. This after putting me on several highly-dangerous prescription drugs and leaving me with no medical care which was vital while on these medications. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone as she appears to be very inexperienced and will leave you after she discovers she cannot help you. Seek a more experienced doctor or like me, you will have wasted your time and tons of money on this physician and her practice. Thank you.

Dr. Gianna L Service is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portage, MI.