Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gigi T Toma has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gigi T Toma has the following 7 expertise
- Chronic Renal Disease
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Kidney Biopsy
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Toma is a great doctor. She jumps in finds the problem and tackles it head on. Has no problem telling nurses or tech's or anyone involved in your care that they are doing a procedure wrong or not doing what she has ordered. Always having the patient in mind as well as their family. Always gives truthfull answers to your questions and doesnt mind telling you that it is you that is important to your recovery and health. She provides the knowledge and is always on top of even the minor things that others miss. Have been a patient for almost ten years, gotten to know her realy well and wouldn't want another.
30 Years Experience
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Gigi T Toma accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS OK BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Community Care PCC
- CommunityCare PPO Standard Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGigi Toma Llc, 810 NW 10th St Ste A, Oklahoma City, OK
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gigi T Toma in this video.
Dr. Gigi T Toma is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.