Dr. Gihan I Tennekoon Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gihan I Tennekoon?

Very bad response time, unacceptable for a toddler

The doctor does not respond to phone calls. I have to call to get a response and even then phone calls are returned after a week. My son's diagnosis was no thanks to this doctor. It was because i kept following up that the EEG was done and diagnosis confirmed

Did nothing for my child.....

took my son to see him at 13mos b/c of global developmental delays. Did not fully examine my son and refused to order more extensive testing after a brain lesion was found on CT scan at 5mos. Would not order an MRI, EEG or genetic testing and failed to recognize hypotonic condition. Did not do anything at follow-up 6mos later. Ignored any questions and did not schedule any further follow-up despite my concerns. This man screams incompetence. Son has since been diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy with congenital (present since birth) hypotonia. Requires extensive speech and occupational therapies. We now see Dr. Joseph Melvin at Nemours. this man is outstanding in his field!!!!!

Dr. Gihan I Tennekoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.