Dr. R G Altman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. R G Altman?

Highly Recommend Him

Dr. Altman has a very warm bedside manner and makes you feel very comfortable. He is excellent and precise at what he does and very easy to consult with.

Love him like my brother

Dr. Altman is a super plastic surgeon with a very warm and friendly personality. He has been blessed with skilled hands and a keen insight to what needs attention. I referred other women to him for Botox and Restylin procedures and they are extremely satisfied with their beautiful results. I am glad that Dr. Altman is dedicated doctor that cares about his patients.

Love him.

I have been to other Drs. and Dr, Gill is fantastic! he does an excellent job and he really cares about you. Would never go to anyone else with my face. He is wonderful. I have recommended him to all my friends. really great office staff too. Karen is a doll and will do her best to get you in when you need to see him.

Great Doctor

I love Dr. Altman. Not only is he a wonderful doctor, but he is also a very caring person and the results are always perfect. Thanks for making me and my life better!

Julie L. Wien,LCSW,LLC

Dr.Altman is an unbelievable doctor. I would highly recommend Dr. Altman he is so caring and amazing bedside mannor. His techniques are so precise.

amazing

i recomend this treatment

Mrs.Chugranis

I have been to many plastic surgeons. I have NEVER met a doctor with SO much compassion! Not only does he have amazing bedside manners he truly knows his business!! He has made a positive impact in my life! Thank you for that Dr. Altman!

Best experience that I have ever had.

Professional, personable, and a master of his craft. While I have taken family to surgeons and have learned that the bill seems to be more important than the patient - Dr. Altman is quite the opposite. The results were astonishing and he was exceptional at informing me about the procedures and what to expect.

Flat out exceptional.

not only is dr. altman one of the brightest young doctors I've met but he considers relationships at a very high level in his profession. he gets to know his patient first and foremost. then he works with you to attain what you are seeking. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Gil as I call him.. he is a wonderful doctor, well versed and extremely bright. he is a rising star.

Excellent results by a compassionate surgeon!

I had multiple facial treatments done and could not be any more thrilled with the results. Dr. Altman was very compassionate and made sure to explain each procedure and also listened to my concerns carefully. He was always aware of how I was feeling and checked on this frequently. Being a model and actress these procedures had to turn out perfect and they turned out better than perfect! I will be coming to Dr. Altman for years to come!!

VERY PERSONALBLE AND PROFESSIONAL

Dr. R G Altman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Englewood Cliffs, NJ.