Dr. Gil S Peleg Is this you?

3.4

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. Gil S Peleg?

In the Dark

I had a blood clot in my lung, got Dr. Peleg through the ER at University Hospital. The hospital put me on Eliquis. None of the tests at the hospital or blood tests he had run showed anything other than a higher level of a Factor Eight, when I had the clot. 6 months blood work showed a normal level on Factor Eight. However, we spent five minutes discussing another patients results/history, as he pulled me up wrong on his computer. At 12 months, I went in for another four tubes of blood before meeting with him. Knowing the Factor Eight was the only issue, he still did not order that test before my appointment. After asking him if I could get off the Eliquis, he said if the Factor Eight results are normal, yes. He had them take more blood at that time to do that test, and said he would call me in a couple of weeks. 3 weeks went by, so I called the office. The nurse said my blood work was normal. However, when I asked about the Factor Eight, she said she would have the doctor call me. I have now had five more calls, and am almost running out of Eliquis, without knowing the results, and if I can stop taking the Eliquis. Nurses have called me saying he would call in a day or two, but it has never happened. It has now been a month. I would not recommend Dr. Peleg.

Dr. Peleg is a fantastic doctor! I have been seeing him for 12 years and he is very compassionate and explains things thoroughly. The wait time can sometimes be a little long, but that's because he will not let you leave until you fully understand everything and has answered all your questions. The staff here is also fantastic!

Honest. Compassionate. Thorough.

Has very odd sense of humor and very unprofessional behavior. Doesn't listen to patient's complaints of pain and didn't treat patient's cancer till a metastasis was rapidly growing. Doesn't seem knowledgeable. No confidence in him.

3 cancer patients

We, yes we, adore this wonderful doctor. We don't understand how someone could write some of those tough remarks. We have choices in doctors, and we, my mother, father, and I have chosen to have Dr. Peleg treat us. My father had lung cancer, he was diagnosed as a stage 4, he loved going to Dr. Peleg. His appointments were the highlight of his disease. Mom and I still are treated by Dr. Peleg. Mom is in active treatment, and I am in semi-annual follow-up. We consider him part of our family.

Caring, knowledgable, detailed, answered all my MANY questions. Wish I didn't have cancer, but glad Dr. Peleg is taking great care of me.

Saved my life

I was already a stage 4 colon cancer patient when I was diagnosed and Dr. Peleg saw me in the hospital reassured me many rime I would be ok. I am not curable but Dr. Peleg is doing his best to keep the cancer at bay. He does not sugar coat anything and I like that, He is a caring and concerned Dr.

Daughter of a Cancer Patient

I found Dr. Peleg to be a extremely knowledgeable, a good listener and VERY patient. He answered all questions and made sure we understood everything in regards to diagnosis and treatment. I am baffled by some of the negative reviews. I would definitely recommend him. I felt he truly cared about my mother and my family throughout this ordeal.

Dr. Peleg and his staff are helpful in many ways and I would recommend them to anyone.

Excellent Dr.

Reading some of the reviews below shocks me. This man saved my life, and if it wasn't for him I would be dead. I had a very rare form of lymphoma and this man did everything to help me get better. I will agree that his bedside manners aren't the greatest, but that's because he doesn't sugar coat things. He will flat out tell you the truth, w/o all the song and dance. If your looking for an Oncologist, this is the man to go to; if your looking for a babysitter, use the yellow pages.

Andrea Corrigan

My husband had small cell cancer of the bladder. This a very rare and aggressive cancer.The Cleveland Clinic wanted to take his bladder out. We went for a second opinion and Dr. Peleg told us taking out the bladder would not have any benefit. He spent a long time explaining this disease with us and even went on the web trying to find similar cases. He was kind and caring as is every one at the Seidman Cancer Center. That was six years ago and my husband is fine. Dr. Peleg and his colleagues are people you want to see if you have cancer. We are forever grateful to all of them.

THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR EVER

Not only would I not EVER recommend this man, (I cannot even refer to him as a doctor, a title he does not deserve), I would encourage people to stay as far away from him as possible. His lack of concern and abuse of the trust that his patients place in him is a tragedy that should not be allowed to continue. I would not care about his lousy bedside manner had he done his job as a doctor, but he didn't even do that. He is reckless and irresponsible with his patients lives. IF YOU OR YOUR LOVED ONES WANT TO LIVE, STAY AWAY FROM HIM.