Dr. Gila Leiter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gila Leiter?

Great Doctor, Big Heart

Posted on September 22nd, 2016

dr leiter will always go the extra mile for her clients!! she is supportive, kind, always has time, and is willing to answer any question!! no better ob/gyn in the city!!

Best doctor ever

Posted on July 19th, 2016

Doctor Leiter is more than a doctor to me. I look forward to appointments during my pregnancy and miss her terribly after I give birth. It sounds crazy but it's true. Doctor leiter not only gives medical attention but she gives her patients personal attention as well. I would never consider using another doctor. She is brilliant, compassionate and so trustworthy. I would recommend her to anyone that is looking for a great OB.

Please avoid Dr. Leiter

Posted on April 6th, 2016

Dr. Leiter treated me so unprofessionally and unethically during my labor/delivery that I'm shocked she has any patients at all. She's abrasive, hasty and disinterested in ensuring her patients are comfortable.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

Dr Leiter is an outstanding physician. She is caring and compassionate. She is what all physicians should be like

Brilliant and Caring

Posted on October 21st, 2014

Dr Leiter delivered all 6 of my babies and also got me through some difficult times. I wouldn't want anyone more than her caring for me in a critical time like childbirth or even just for regular check ups.

Posted on June 20th, 2013

I gave birth about 6 months ago to a healthy baby. Gila Leiter has been my OB/GYN for the last 8 years. I also have seen her partner Dr. Doug Moss as well. I think this practice is great. They are bright and well attentive doctors who gave me exceptional care and continue to do so. I always feel like I am in good hands. They are one of the top groups in Manhattan and I highly recommend them.

Brusque, rude, and insensitive

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

Dr Leiter sets the tone for her office staff: rude, difficult to deal with, and patronizing.

Doctor's Response

I'm surprised to read this. Our staff is loyal, and most have been working at our office for many years. Patients know them and call for help navigating insurance, referrals, and enjoy great relationships over many years. I try to give my patients the best care--competent, up to date and holistic. Many patients view me as their primary care provider. I spend hours helping patients deal with their medical problems. I realize sometimes a patient's experiences may be unsatisfactory. Since this is an exception, we would be happy to discuss this with you and get your feedback. Every patient matters to us. Please give us a call.

Great Obstetrician

Posted on February 25th, 2010

Not only was she great with me, she took the time to speak to my daughter about the new baby. She is very thorough. She made sure we understood everything that was being said. I had a problem with "Morning Sickness" and not only did I receive a call back within 30 minutes of my inital call, I also received a prescription that her office called in to my pharmacy. Exceptional customer service by Dr. Leiter and her staff.

Finally!

Posted on June 25th, 2009

After visiting several gyn's for a problem and never really having it resolved, I have found the gyn for me. Dr. Leiter is knowledgeable, professional, caring, and educates you on what exactly should be done, step by step. I'm so impressed by her and will recommend her to anyone who needs a great gynecologist.

Posted on February 26th, 2017