Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilad Amiel
Dr. Gilad Amiel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Amiel is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center, CHI St. Luke's Health - Baylor St. Luke's Medical Center and Houston Methodist Hospital at Texas Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilad Amiel has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Gilad Amiel has the following 16 expertise
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Bladder Issues
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 3 of 3
Dr Amiel has been my doctor for almost 3 years now. I did a lot of research before picking him for my bladder issues, because I needed a doctor that was familiar with radiation damage, from cancer treatment 30 years prior. I could not have found a better doctor. He has changed my quality of life. I will say that when you go to see him you will probably have to wait, but that is only because he will stay and talk with you as long as needed. I ended up having to have major surgery, and I am so thankful that he was there to perform it. I can't enough good things about Dr. Amiel. He is an awesome doctor, and I highly recommend him.
Dr. Amiel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
Michael E. Debakey Veteran S Hospital
VA Medical Center
Ben Taub General Hospital
Dr. Gilad Amiel accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gilad Amiel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.