Dr. Gilad Gross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gilad Gross?

front office skills

Posted on May 7th, 2012

Dr.Gross is a good doctor he is very informative and well educated in his field. I am a high risk patient that is in my late 30's and appreciate all the information that is being given to me. This information not only assists with my pregnancy but will assist me with helping others once in the field. I have learned some important information about front office work that should not be done from this office on the down side.

One of the best dr. on BEST MFM team

Posted on February 27th, 2011

Dr. Gross delivered my baby at 28 weeks. He was very thorough- sincere and family oriented. He made what was seemingly a tramatic experience alot easier. And was OVERJOYED when he found out my 1pounder made it! He just played with her and smiled like she was his!

Incredible Physician

Posted on August 10th, 2008

Dr. Gross was a wonderful part of my care team when I was pregnant with my youngest. I greatly appreciated his willingness to always return calls and to make sure I was comfortable with the course of action. He and his staff encouraged me to make decisions I would be comfortable with long term.

Posted on August 26th, 2014