Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr MD
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with another office in Huntsville, AL. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Aust is affiliated with Lincoln Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr has the following 19 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Spinal Fractures
- Knee Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
This Guy Rocks
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr - Posted on August 3rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr - Posted on May 12th, 2009
I had been in pain all the time for about 5 years. Three of my vertebrae (L2,L3 and L4) were slipping forward or back about 1/2 an inch - extremely painful, causing me not to sleep well at night, could never get comfortable during the day, etc. Immediately after Dr. Aust operated on me, I was free of pain. Only out from work for about 2 months and have been doing extremely well ever since. It's been just over a year since I had my surgery and highly recommend him to anyone who is experiencing back pain.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Aust is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Campbell Fountation University Of Tennessee
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr's office for more information.
927 Franklin St SE Huntsville, AL : (256) 539-2728
717 Adams St SE Huntsville, AL : (256) 539-2728
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gilbert M Aust Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.